THE GOLDEN TRAIL NATIONAL SERIES RULES FOR SPAIN-PORTUGAL
The GTNS races for Spain-Portugal are: Olla de Núria, Gorbeia Suzien and the GTNS SP-POR national final is the Salomon Sky Pirineu.
IT IS EACH INDIVIDUAL ATHLETE’S RESPONSIBILITY TO RESPECT THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF EACH RACE.
RANKING POINTS BREAKDOWN – 1ST TO 30TH:
Runners must participate in at least 1 out of 2 qualifying races and reach the top 3 to be invited to the GTNS SP-POR national final. The overall ranking will take into account each runner’s 1 best results from the 2 qualifying races and the result of the national final (The Salomon Sky Pirineu). The national final is mandatory to get a ranking and qualify for the GTNS Grand Final
The national final’s points are double
The GTNS SP-POR top 3 men and women in the overall ranking will receive tickets* for the GTNS Grand Final:
In the event there is a tie:
1- The best place on one of the GTNS SP-POR 2021 qualifying race
2- The second place on one of the GTNS SP-POR 2021 qualifying race
3- The third place on one of the GTNS SP-POR 2021 qualifying race
This Grand Final will gather all the different GTNS (GTNS FR-BEL / GTNS SP-POR/ GTNS IT / GTNS UK / GTNS CZE-SK-POL). If a runner didn’t rach the top 3 in the national final to receive an invitation to the GTNS Grand Final, he/she can still go at his/her own expense.
The top 3 men and women from this Grand Final will win a Golden Ticket to participate in the Golden Trail Championship 2022, under the condition that he/she has participated in one of the GTNS 2021.
In the event of injury and the inability to compete before the competition, the runner who would have won a ticket for the GTNS Grand Final, or for the GTC, will not receive any compensation and will lose his/her ticket and will not receive travel expenses.
In the event races are cancellations, the rules will be modified as follows:
-1 GTNS cancellation – still 3 Races (Olla de Nuria, Gorbeia, Salomon Sky Pirineu) – 1 race + final GTNS (Salomon Sky Pirineu) for the GTNS ranking (Sumary: Gorbeia Suzien or Olla de Núria + Salomon Sky Pirineu)
-2 GNTS cancellation – still 2 races – the winner of each race will get a golden ticket to GTNS grand finale (if the GTNS grand finale is canceled the golden ticket will be for the GTC 2022)
– GTNS grand finale canceled – top 3 GTNS (or golden tickets winners) will be invited to GTC final 2022
– Some races are cancelled but there are still at least 3 races and the GTWS has switched to a GTC format the top 3 M& W of the GTNS SP-POR will win a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2021. The GTNS Grand Final is cancelled.
– There are still at least 3 GTWX races active but there are less than 3 GTNS still active, the GTNS Grand Final is cancelled. The M&W winners of the GTNS SP-POR will receive a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2022.
– There are less than 3 races but the GTWS and the other GTNS are still active, te GTNS SP-POR is cancelled and the winners of the races not cancelled are invited to the GTNS Grand Final directly.
– There are less than 3 races and the GTWS has already switched to the GTC format, the GTNS SP-POR switches to a GTC format. The winners of the races which have not been cancelled get a Golden Ticket for the GTC 2021.
There is only one category: scratch male and scratch female
The first 3 men and women from the GTNS SP-POR overall ranking will receive their tickets* to participate in the GTNS Grand Final. Therefore, they will receive financial support for transport and accommodation.
The first 3 men and women from the GTNS Grand Finale will receive their tickets for the Golden Trail Championship 2022. Therefore, they will receive financial support up to the maximum sum specified in the GTC 2022 rules to participate in the Championship and receive free and guaranteed race bib.
4. PHOTO, TV, VIDEO RIGHTS
Any competitor expressly waives the right to the image during the GOLDEN TRAIL NATIONAL SERIES 2021, as he/she renounces all recourse against the organizer and the authorized partners for the use made of his/her image.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, 6th January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data. Through us, you may receive proposals from other companies or associations. If you do not want to receive these proposals, please write to us with your full name and address.
*Ticket: [race bib]+ [accommodation]+ [transport in the maximum sum specified up to €600 from Europe to Europe and up to €1,200 from overseas]